Monday 4 May 2015

France Papillon Workshop with Wynyard Warriors

Hi Peeps,

Hope this Bank Holiday Monday finds you all well? It's not even raining (well not here in the Midlands anyway) I've put 2 loads of washing out...amazing!

On to the important stuff now. Yesterday I had the pleasure of attending a workshop by the lovely France Papillon thanks to the the Wynyard Warriors in the North East.

The basis of the workshop was to create a coptic bound journal book, now my craftin mucka Sue was supposed to come with me but that didn't quite happen now some of you may recall I had a go at a coptic journal back in January and made Sue a book for her birthday. This advance play really helped with the binding bit yesterday.

So we set off with the covers using loads of Finnabair products and various sprays followed by lots of tearing, folding and hole punching.


During the afternoon we used our new journal to...well art journal LOL.

France is an amazing teacher and should you get the opportunity you should attend one of her workshops. Here are my completed pages.





So thoroughly enjoyed my day!

Thanks for stopping by and leave a comment if you fancy...till the next time...

Happy Craftin
Rebecca

2 comments:

  1. I know Jo loved this class too - gorgeous journal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get you, workshop and blogging in one weekend. It looks fab, can't wait to see it in the flesh.

    ReplyDelete