Saturday 7 May 2016

April...check

Hello peeps, hope you are all well and enjoying the little bit of sunshine we've had this lats week?

So April has been and gone... always a busy month for cards..

A couple birthdays to kick off...



Now some of the more astute of you will notice I completely plagiarised the robot design from the PA blog, I don't normally but I really liked this and was struggling for time so I do apologise most profusely.

My Uncle passed away in April a couple years ago and I always send a card to my Aunt just to show I am thinking of her.


Now when you have lots of weddings all together you invariably have lots of anniversary cards to do!


Then I had a couple extras thrown in as you do, a friend asked me for a quick anniversary card for her mom & dad, and a friend had a bit of a bad day so needed a pick me up card.



Then by baby became a teenager, I just don't know where the time has gone.


Now this next card started life as the PA 'white space' challenge but didn't quite make it and I feel really bad as it still hasn't made its way to my sister in-law, although she has been away for a couple weeks but I'm not keen on how it turned out, maybe I'll make her a wall hanging instead LOL.


And finally.... it's been a long one hasn't it!! One of the managers at my sons football club managed to break his leg playing football of all things so a quick get well card was in order.




So that's me and April done...phew! I've tried to keep the blurb to a minimum.

Thanks for stopping by and leave a message if yo fancy.

Happy craftin
Rebecca





1 comment:

  1. That was a post n half, great variety of cards there all of them are fab. Not gonna ask how many you have to make for May. X

    ReplyDelete